It’s a youth organization, started by youth and belonging to youth. It is a network of young people who connect with each other in meaningful and creative ways. Through networking ones own available resources, it’s members support each other and the society around. It is based on the principle of mutual giving. Most of the people involved in this network are coming from the deprived communities who are in great need of intellectual and material resources.
It is a ‘Network’ because it is a net of youth connected to each other through their groups. They take initiative and organize their own activities. They are autonomous and independent.
It is a network of ‘Buddhist’ youth because the youth involved find “Buddhist” as an identity that unites them beyond all caste identities. We call Buddhist to all those who left the caste identity behind and engaged themselves in transforming oneself and the world following the Buddha’s path as taught by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar.
Past eight years we have conducted activities all over India with more than 15000 youth participating and developing their innate potential. To accomplish our Vision, we offer residential and non residential training modules from few hours to 2/3 days length. Through our leadership trainings we train youth to mobilize resources and to be resource person him / herself. Our training are designed according to the needs of youth in specific areas and backgrounds.
A society where every individual enjoys liberty, treats his fellow citizens as equals and with loving kindness.
To educate and train the young generation of India-
- To help realize their innate potential and creativity.
- To train cadre who could mobilize and network human and material resources.
- To liberate Indian society from all discriminative practices such as caste.
- To reach out the youth of the deprived communities who are in great need of intellectual and material resources.
We are committed to-
- Responding to humanity through loving kindness and compassion.
- Team work and supporting each other’s growth.
- Truthfulness and transparency.
- Open handed generosity.
- Keep transforming our views and attitudes until we reach to the ultimate truth.
- Shakyamuni Buddha, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar and such great beings who gave their whole lives to liberate humanity are our ideals.
- We are an ever expanding learning community.
- We are a youth organization, started by youth and belonging to youth.
- We take initiative and organize our own activities.
- We are autonomous and independent.
- We are a “Network” of young people who connect with each other in meaningful and creative ways.
- Through networking available resources, we support each other and the society around.
- We are a network of ‘Buddhist’ youth because we see “Buddhist” as an identity that unites us beyond all caste identities.
Celebrating 124th Birth Anniversary of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar
Talk Series by Dh Anomshur
11 April, 11am: Buddha Vihar, Konambe Village
12 April, 8pm: Buddha Vihar, Sonambe Village
13 April 8pm: Buddha Vihar, Aguskind Village
14 April 10am: Samaj Mandir, Dhondbar Village
The first step towards “The path of Life” in village Dhondbar on the tribute occasion of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar’s 124th Birth Anniversary introducing Library, Study Centre, Training Centre inauguration at Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Samaj Mandir- Dhondbar, Nashik District
Contact: Uttam: 9823831113
12 April, 9am-1pm: Discussion on “Dynamic of Dr B.R. Ambedkar for Youth’s Inspiration” at NNBY Office, Mahendra Nagar, Nagpur By Mr Chetan Meshram
Our activities depend on the donations we receive. If you like what we do and would like to be a part of this mission, we welcome you with open heart.
- You may want to share the knowledge and experience you have.
- You may want to donate money to run our various activities.
- You may like serving on our events.
- You may like to sponsor retreatants fees.
NNBY have many projects running all over India. All these projects are run by the young members of NNBY. Join us and support us for our projects.
- Bihar Girls Education Project.
- Youth Development Centre (YDC) -Dhondbar Village, Nashik
- Library Project- Dhondbar Village, Nashik
- Universal Network of Buddhist Children (UNBC)