- This event has passed.
Activist Training Program 2019-20
April 13 @ 10:00 am - April 14 @ 5:00 pmFree
Two Days Workshop
Subject – In Order to attend purpose of Life
Lead by DH. Amrutdeep
Date : 13 & 14 April 2019
Time : 10 am to 5 pm ( non-resident)
Venue : Aryaloka Institute Indora Nagpur
Contact No. 7875917737
Activist Training Program : NNBY as an Institution is an excellent place for growing together because it is safe, supportive, challenging & reminds us that we can attend our goal and purpose of life.
Building Institution ( Sangha ) is an exercise in self awareness and self transcendence.
Study – Task groups, workshops, contributing & serving in the movement as an ‘pushes button’ & Groups of Activists push us into habitual roles, we need to focus as much on how we are in the group- especially the effect we have on others, as on the ideas being discussed.
Let’s come together on the special occasion of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar’s Birth Anniversary for attending our goals, role – responsibility with purpose of Life by creating support system for growing together.
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Age Limit: For people aged between 15-35
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.