- This event has passed.
Leadership Development Program Jan 2019
January 26 @ 8:00 am - January 28 @ 5:00 pm
Leadership of NNBY is firmly based on the Dhamma. We offer trainings to our leaders to deepen their understanding of the Dhamma as for Babasaheb approach. We offer them support to practice the Dhamma in their daily life. Leader is a Bodhisattva building him/herself to benefit more and more people selflessly. We offer them training in cultivating harmony in NNBY and in society at large.
We offer them training in cultivating one’s mind to commit for the movement to lead the community to be free, strong and respected envision by the ideologue of the movement.
Participation by Invitee Only! For more info contact NNBY office.
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Age Limit: For people aged between 15-35
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.