13th National Convention
October 25 @ 7:00 pm - October 30 @ 7:00 amRs.1000
NNBY’S 13th National Convention 2019
Theme: “DOOR TO DEMOCRACY, WE THE PEOPLE OF INDIA”
Dh Lokamitra (Chairman- Nagaloka)
Prof S.R. Bodhi (Faculty CSJG SSW -TISS, Mumbai)
Date: 25-30 Oct 2019
Venue: Boradpada, Bhosale Farmhouse, Badlapur West, Thane dist., Maharashtra
Participant limit: 200
National Convention Conveners:
Pradnya : 9594994635
Diksha – 7776835244
Last Date of registration 10th Oct 2019 or till seats filled up whichever is earlier!
“NATIONAL NETWORK OF BUDDHIST YOUTH organizes every year a NATIONAL CONVENTION mostly in the month of December (this year in October), where about 500 youth from almost 18-20 different states of INDIA participate. These youth are in the age group of 15-35 years The convention is a big success to learn and share the multi-talent from multi-cultured states of India under one umbrella of NNBY and common driving ideologies of Dr Ambedkar and The revolutionary BUDDHA.”
Please fill the below registration form for participation:
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Age Limit: For people aged between 15-35
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.