- This event has passed.
13th National Convention
October 25 @ 7:00 pm - October 30 @ 7:00 amRs.1000
NNBY’S 13th National Convention 2019
Theme: “DOOR TO DEMOCRACY, WE THE PEOPLE OF INDIA”
Dh Lokamitra (Chairman- Nagaloka)
Prof S.R. Bodhi (Faculty CSJG SSW -TISS, Mumbai)
Date: 25-30 Oct 2019
Venue: Boradpada, Bhosale Farmhouse, Badlapur West, Thane dist., Maharashtra
Participant limit: 200
National Convention Conveners:
Pradnya : 9594994635
Diksha – 7776835244
“NATIONAL NETWORK OF BUDDHIST YOUTH organizes every year a NATIONAL CONVENTION mostly in the month of December (this year in October), where about 500 youth from almost 18-20 different states of INDIA participate. These youth are in the age group of 15-35 years The convention is a big success to learn and share the multi-talent from multi-cultured states of India under one umbrella of NNBY and common driving ideologies of Dr Ambedkar and The revolutionary BUDDHA.”
Thanks for all the participants to actively participate and contribute towards the success of this 13th National Convention.
This convention we had participants from Maharashtra(96), Bihar(5), Delhi(1), Haryana(1), Jarkhand(1), Orissa(1), Telangana(1)
Total: 106 participants (F52/M54)
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Age Limit: For people aged between 15-35
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.