- This event has passed.
Training of Trainers
February 22 @ 5:00 pm - February 24 @ 10:00 pm
Training Of Trainers
Lead by Sanjeev with Trainers Community.
Purpose : To lead the Vision And Mission by practicing the Transfer of Learning.
Cascade training is passing knowledge and skills to colleagues, who work at different levels. In order to teach a trainer, how to train well, learning by doing approach is best.
Training is a process of acquiring knowledge, skills and attitude that are needed to fill the gap between what people want to do and what they are able to do now. Trainer should not be mute speaker just to say do this or do that but capable to guide and facilitate. A good trainer makes himself / herself to be able to fullfil his role and responsibilities with zeal.
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Age Limit: For people aged between 15-35
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.