- This event has passed.
Youth Convention 2019 – Nashik
May 22 @ 7:00 pm - May 26 @ 7:00 amRs.550
Attend NNBY’s Youth Convention to explore your inner potentials! A unique opportunity for youth between 15 to 35 years of age to join NNBY.
The Theme: THE BUNCH OF POTENTIALS
Recognize the Best Version of Your Self
Lead By Dh Nagamitra, Nagpur
Change the way you live your life through the teaching of Buddha and Babasaheb Ambedkar by Dh Nagamitra, a very senior order member from Triratna Bauddha Mahasangha.
- Limited seats intake 150 nos Only… first come first serve basis.
- Open for all in the age group of 15-35 years.
- Parents & Visitors strictly not allowed!
- Online registration mandatory …
- Last Date 1st May 2019 or till all vacant seats are filled up, whichever is earlier!
- Imp Dates:
Youth Convention starts on 22nd May 2019 9am onwards registration process… opening ceremony at 7pm
Youth Convention ends on 25th May 2019 9pm onwards … Departure 26th May -Sunday morning by 7am.
Call us at: 9850121988 , 7083110048 for any inquiries regarding the convention.
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Age Limit: For people aged between 15-35
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.