Events Search and Views Navigation
Communicating Effectively with Social Media One Day Workshop for NNBY's Activists and Coordinators. Lead by Uttam Shetty 5 Tips for Communicating Effectively with Social Media 5 Professional Ways For Social Workers to Effectively Use Social Media Effective way promoting NNBY's Activities through Social MediaFind out more »
Girls Leadership Development Program. Lead by Minal Shinde. Purpose of the Training Program : To empower the girls of India by developing their leadership qualities.Find out more »
One Day Workshop Topic: "The Role of Ambedkarite Buddhist Education in Deepening the Dhamma" Lead by Prof. S.R. Bodhi Please carry your writing materials with you. Carry your lunch box. For participating please contact Siddhant 7057005924 Asit- 8600417413Find out more »
Training Of Trainers Lead by Sanjeev with Trainers Community. Purpose : To lead the Vision And Mission by practicing the Transfer of Learning. Cascade training is passing knowledge and skills to colleagues, who work at different levels. In order to teach a trainer, how to train well, learning by doing approach is best. Training is a process of acquiring knowledge, skills and attitude that are needed to fill the gap between what people want to do and what they are…Find out more »
One Day Workshop Lead by Firdos Khan & Shubham Kamble Communication is a two way process in which people not only exchange ideas, feelings and information but also create and share meaning for reaching mutual understanding. Babasaheb said, "Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and die.Find out more »
One Day Workshop Theme: Courage to Change Lead by: Dh Nagamitra (Nagarjuna Training Institute, Nagaloka- Nagpur) For registration contact : 9850121988 , 7083110048 NO ENTRY FEE! Please bring your lunch box along.Find out more »
Theme : KAIZEN ... cultivation of mind. Lead By Dh Ratnakumar The youth convention is organised as per the need of youth nearer to Nagpur zone. It is a unique opportunity for growing together as an individual by learning and sharing. KAIZEN is a Japanese word, expressing process of development as Babasaheb Dr. Ambedkar said " Cultivation of Mind should be ultimate Aim of human existence." Guest Lecturers: Dh Padmabodhi Aruna Sanghpali MinalShende Participants Limit: 130 Nos Last Date for…Find out more »
Subject - Right Speech... The Ideal of Human Communication Lead by Sanjeev with Trainers community Communication is a two way process in which people not only exchange ideas, feelings and information but also create and share meaning for reaching mutual understanding. Babasaheb B. R. Ambedkar said, “Men are mortal. So are ideas. An idea needs propagation as much as a plant needs watering. Otherwise both will wither and die. Training program for Leaders : Training individuals to be effective leaders…Find out more »
Two Days Workshop Subject - In Order to attend purpose of Life Lead by DH. Amrutdeep Date : 13 & 14 April 2019 Time : 10 am to 5 pm ( non-resident) Venue : Aryaloka Institute Indora Nagpur Contact No. 7875917737 Activist Training Program : NNBY as an Institution is an excellent place for growing together because it is safe, supportive, challenging & reminds us that we can attend our goal and purpose of life. Building Institution ( Sangha )…Find out more »
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Age Limit: For people aged between 15-35
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.