Events Search and Views Navigation
Rise & fall of Women in India: Who is responsible for it? Girls Leadership Development Program 2018 Lead By Minal Shende Participation by invitation only!Find out more »
National Convention Organizers Meet for managing the 12th National Convention. Only Invitee!Find out more »
National Network of Buddhist Youth's 12th National Convention 2018 EDUCATIONAL REVOLUTION...... a movement toward liberation Lead By: Dh Subhuti Participants Intake: 300 only Retreat Donation: Rs 850/- per participants Last date of registration: 10th Dec 2018 or till all vacant seats are filled. whichever is earlier! For more details contact: 9673144067 / 9730691521 / 7875917737 REGISTRATION CLOSED! Registered participants are requested to pay their retreat fees soon to finalize their seats. Please also inform us in case of your cancellation for any…Find out more »
Leadership of NNBY is firmly based on the Dhamma. We offer trainings to our leaders to deepen their understanding of the Dhamma as for Babasaheb approach. We offer them support to practice the Dhamma in their daily life. Leader is a Bodhisattva building him/herself to benefit more and more people selflessly. We offer them training in cultivating harmony in NNBY and in society at large. We offer them training in cultivating one's mind to commit for the movement to lead…Find out more »
Communicating Effectively with Social Media One Day Workshop for NNBY's Activists and Coordinators. Lead by Uttam Shetty 5 Tips for Communicating Effectively with Social Media 5 Professional Ways For Social Workers to Effectively Use Social Media Effective way promoting NNBY's Activities through Social MediaFind out more »
Girls Leadership Development Program. Lead by Minal Shinde. Purpose of the Training Program : To empower the girls of India by developing their leadership qualities.Find out more »
One Day Workshop Topic: "The Role of Ambedkarite Buddhist Education in Deepening the Dhamma" Lead by Prof. S.R. Bodhi Please carry your writing materials with you. Carry your lunch box. For participating please contact Siddhant 7057005924 Asit- 8600417413Find out more »
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Age Limit: For people aged between 15-35
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.