NNBY & NTI Alumni Association – Joint Retreat
January 22 @ 6:00 pm - January 26 @ 3:00 pmRs1000
This retreat is cancelled due to current Covid-19 situation, for the safety of the outstation participants who will be travelling long distance to attend.
We will update soon once we reschedule the dates!
For more details contact:
Uttam- 98238 31113
Lakhindar- 996788 39673
Dhivya- 74472 59180
Jaideep- 90968 67041
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Basic language: English, Hindi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.