- This event has passed.
Slavery To Liberation
March 17 @ 5:00 pm - March 20 @ 10:00 pm₹500
NNBY YOUTH RETREAT
“Braking the shackles of Slavery and moving toward taking the taste of liberation!”
Lead by:- Dr Ratnesh Katulkar
Venue: Nalanda Buddha Vihar, Near Nagarjuna Vihar, Khindsi Road, Ramteke, Nagpur
Age Limit: 15 to 40 years only
Retreat Donation: ₹ 500/-
(For booking please fill the form below and Google Pay the above donation amount at 9096867041 – Jaideep Bhagde)
Participant Intake limit 100 only
For more details contact:
98343 53367 | 90211 48239 | 9096867041
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Basic language: English, Hindi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.