Upcoming Events › Trainings
Events Search and Views Navigation
All activist are welcome to learn, practice and experience liberty equality and fraternity. Lead by - Dh. Kumarjeev Contact - 9096867041, 9545474716, 8983114656 After going through the NNBY Training program You will be able to – To communicate and express effectively. To aware critically. To share knowledge. To take initiation for being as an IDEAL. To grow up as united. Develop awareness of social, political, cultural, economic and contemporary issues. REGISTRATION FORM:Find out more »
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Age Limit: For people aged between 15-35
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.