Latest Past Events
National Convention 2022Huen Tsang Retreat Centre Bhordharan, Taluka- Seloo,, Wardha
Lead by:- Dh Maitriveer Nagarjuna Venue: Hsuen Tsang Retreat Centre, Bhordharan, Taluka- Seloo, District- Wardha, Maharashtra India. Age Limit: 15 to 40 years only Retreat Donation: ₹ 900/- Participant Intake limit 200 only For more details contact: 90211 48239 | 9096867041 | 9654649428 Please fill the form for registration: REGISTRATION CLOSED!
Slavery To LiberationNalanda Buddha Vihar Near Nagarjun Vihar, Khindsi Road,, Ramtek - Nagpur
NNBY YOUTH RETREAT "Braking the shackles of Slavery and moving toward taking the taste of liberation!" Lead by:- Dr Ratnesh Katulkar Venue: Nalanda Buddha Vihar, Near Nagarjuna Vihar, Khindsi Road, Ramteke, Nagpur Age Limit: 15 to 40 years only Retreat Donation: ₹ 500/- (For booking please fill the form below and Google Pay the above […]
Activist Training 2021Nagaloka Nagarjuna Training Institute, Kamptee Road, Near Akashwani Tower, Bhilgaon, Nagpur
REVOLUTION & COUNTER REVOLUTION Activist Training (Invitee Only) Lead by Dh Padmabodhi For more details please contact: 8806636893, 9284750862 Fill form for your confirmed participation:
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Basic language: English, Hindi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.