Events Search and Views Navigation
Training Of Trainers Lead by Sanjeev with Trainers Community. Purpose : To lead the Vision And Mission by practicing the Transfer of Learning. Cascade training is passing knowledge and skills to colleagues, who work at different levels. In order to teach a trainer, how to train well, learning by doing approach is best. Training is a process of acquiring knowledge, skills and attitude that are needed to fill the gap between what people want to do and what they are…Find out more »
Theme : KAIZEN ... cultivation of mind. Lead By Dh Ratnakumar The youth convention is organised as per the need of youth nearer to Nagpur zone. It is a unique opportunity for growing together as an individual by learning and sharing. KAIZEN is a Japanese word, expressing process of development as Babasaheb Dr. Ambedkar said " Cultivation of Mind should be ultimate Aim of human existence." Participants Limit: 130 Nos Last Date for Online registration : 15th March 2019 Online…Find out more »
Please note the following guidelines to be followed in all NNBY’s retreats and conventions.
- Retreat Contributions (fees if any) to be paid well in advance for all participant.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit: as decided
- Age Limit: For people aged between 15-35
- Basic language: English, Hindi, Marathi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Beds will be provided at retreat centre.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please mention during registration.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the retreat period and will have to be submitted to the management till last day evening.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the sessions.