A society where every individual enjoys liberty, treats his fellow citizens as equal and with loving kindness.
To educate and train the young generation of India-
- To help realize their innate potential and creativity.
- To train cadre who could mobilize and network human and material resources.
- To liberate Indian society from all discriminative practices such as caste and gender.
- To reach out to their fellow citizens who are deprived of intellectual & material resources and opportunities.
We are committed to-
- Responding to humanity through loving kindness and compassion.
- Team work and supporting each other’s growth.
- Truthfulness and transparency.
- Open handed generosity.
- Keep transforming our views and attitudes until we reach to the ultimate truth.
- Shakyamuni Buddha, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar and such great beings who gave their whole lives to liberate humanity are our ideals.
- We are an ever expanding learning community.
- We are a youth organization, started by youth and belonging to youth.
- We take initiative and organize our own activities.
- We are autonomous and independent.
- We are a “Network” of young people who connect with each other in meaningful and creative ways.
- Through networking available resources, we support each other and the society around.
- We are a network of ‘Buddhist’ youth because we see “Buddhist” as an identity that unites us beyond all caste identities.